DARK + DELICIOUS

DARK + DELICIOUS


A dark treat for you all on this lovely monday afternoon. Not that I'm feeling dark at all - actually quite the opposite. Yep I'm feeling more in control than I have for a long time. We have finally moved into our new place, back on the south coast of England (100 meters from the beach). I've set up the house (more or less) and my office (more or less). We have a new nanny and Felix is signed up for a couple of days of nursery (eek!), so I can officially now work. Thank goodness - it will no longer be a balancing act of trying to squeeze in an email or two whilst he's napping.... as we all know it's impossible to try and do anything when they are around. I wouldn't have it any other way - spending time with him is so amazing and precious - I love every second of it. However I need to be someone else too. Now I am both :)



Images: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4